Shipment and delivery
What are the shipping costs?
The Price of the delivery is calculated based on the weight of the products purchased, the total amount of the order, the country of destination as well as the type of delivery that the user has chosen. This amount is clearly displayed on the buyer’s invoice.
- To obtain delivery costs, please follow the steps of registering of your order.
- Delivery costs are calculated based on the country of destination, the volume and weight of your costs decrease with the quantity ordered, The best is to group your orders.
Can I be delivered abroad?
We currently ship all countries via DHL EXPRESS, Chronopost and UPS.
What are the shipping and delivery times?
- The processing of your order is within 48 business hours (Monday to Friday) maximum within the limit of available stock. This period corresponds to the preparation time of your order in our warehouses.
- A confirmation email will be sent
- The delivery time depends on the availability of the products, the payment method chosen, the country of destination and the type of delivery that the user has selected. Delivery times are only indicative; if they exceed thirty days from the order, the contract of sale may be terminated and the buyer may be refunded. MA LEATHER DESIGN will be able to provide by e-mail to the buyer the tracking number of his parcel.
How do I know where my order is?
We send you a confirmation email a few minutes after the validation of your order. In this email, you will find the summary of your order and a link to access your account and track the status of your order. Your order will go through the following statuses: “Validated” and “Shipped”.
When delivering your package to the carrier, you will also receive a new email telling you that your package has been given to the carrier, in which a tracking number will allow you to track your package.
Need help ?
You can contact our Customer Service by email at email@example.com or by phone “whatsap available” at +212 6 27 71 79 61 (Monday to Friday from 10h to 13h and from 14h to 18h).